Mission Statement and Goals
To relay accurate and timely information and encourage investors to donate (take 10 - 20% of their increases) to charity organizations. Great tax advantage. Based on the ideas generated on this site as well as other research, one can determine optimal portfolio additions. Educational links and articles will help investors make informed decisions in both volatile and stable market conditions. The priority of the site is to make investing and learning the markets a pleasant experience by riding the waves that present themselves and not get caught holding the bag or buying on hype or getting caught on a downtrend, by using stop loss orders or using simple hedges or protection against downside risks. Whether a novice or experienced, this site hopes to deliver more than the average blog excluding "noise" by delivering concise information. Knowledge is power!
Disclaimer: This website should only be used as a guide. Opinions may change at any time and not restricted to particular sectors or investment vehicles like ETF's. All information may contain errors. Please do your own due research and consult a professional advisor before making any purchases of any type of security or derivative product. Substantial risks apply and one could lose 100% of your capital. If you are reading anything on this website and use any information or comments made by the authors, you agree to not hold responsible any of the principles. It is your own responsibility to do your own proper due diligence. All information is for learning purposes only and not presented for advice.
Play to give to those in need!
Make a suggestion on an organization for supporting today by clicking here
Support an organization that makes a difference in lives by clicking here
A Canadian organization that really helps those that need assistance here
Valentine's Day 2016: Funny Quotes, Best Quips For Him, Her And Friends About Romance, Dating, Love And Marriage By ElizabethWhitman @elizabethwhitty firstname.lastname@example.org onFebruary 13 2015 11:35 AM
Valentine's Day is "Extortion Day," Jay Leno has quipped. Above, flower merchants and customers in Glasgow, Scotland, prepare for Valentine's Day. Getty Images
Sometimes people who complain about Valentine's Day sound like they're just, well, complaining. For most people, it's easy to be cynical, but hard to be humorous about a day that's seen as cheesy, embittering and commercialized. To cheer up your girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse or single friends unhappy about Saturday's celebrations, below are a few funny quotes for him, her and your friends to celebrate the holiday spirit.
1. #ThoseThreeWords: If someone says "I love you" and you don't feel the same way, just say "I love YouTube" really fast.
2. “Today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day.” -- Jay Leno
3. "Men always want to be a woman's first love -- women like to be a man's last romance." -- Oscar Wilde
4. “I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.” -- Tracy Smith
5. "Don’t forget to leave work early today so that people actually think you have Valentine’s Day plans."
6.Well I just watched a hawk attack, kill, and eat a dove in my backyard and if that's not a Valentine's Day metaphor I don't know what is.
7. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
8. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” — Albert Einstein